In this season of resting in The Grace of God and receiving new strength, God is descending deep into the abyss of our hearts, resetting and realigning us for the Glory upon us.
Before walking in a new level of fruitfulness, God does the deeper work of pruning so we can actually bear MUCH fruit.
Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit. John 15:2
If you observe, there is a loneliness being felt within even as things are beginning to speed up, a lot of things and people are being pruned away.
But this loneliness is an indication that we are on the narrow road of experiencing greater kingdom manifestation.
It is not a season to doubt all the incredible prophecies upon The Body, but it is a time to embrace the work of God and actually praise Him for the foundation he is strengthening in us.
I had this heavenly encounter in which I saw a Christian, and I saw a lady profusely demanding encouragement from this Christian. Instead of standing and ministering to her, I saw him run away but the more he ran, the more the demands were upon him.
On the road to his home people were looking for him all over, some were even waiting for him at his home but this Christian’s heart was in fear.
Coming out of this encounter, the Holy Spirit led me to Zechariah 8:20-22
Thus saith the LORD of hosts; It shall yet come to pass, that there shall come people, and the inhabitants of many cities: And the inhabitants of one city shall go to another, saying, Let us go speedily to pray before the LORD, and to seek the LORD of hosts: I will go also. Yea, many people and strong nations shall come to seek the LORD of hosts in Jerusalem, and to pray before the LORD. Zechariah 8:20-22
And while praying I had this word encounter;
My covenant will I not break, nor alter the thing that is gone out of my lips. Once have I sworn by my holiness that I will not lie unto David. Psalms 89:34-35
Then The LORD said to me “Say to My BODY, ‘Fear not but only believe, trust my word and believe my prophets.
For I have spoken through them, I have multiplied visions and have used similitudes to strengthen your faith in my word. This is the hour of the great restoration.
My power has arisen and the nations are willing, do not be afraid but hear the nations say ‘Let us go speedily to pray before the LORD, and to seek the LORD of hosts.’
Yes, many people and strong nations are coming to seek the LORD of hosts in Jerusalem, and to pray before the LORD.
Enlarge your hearts, enlarge your Coasts, stand! fear not and receive the great harvest.
My word is my oath, My word is my covenant, I AM My WORD. I do not change, therefore you will not be put to shame.’ ”
Blessings in Christ,
Pastor Jahfas Victor Ahua
Living hill Christian Church
- I Heard “You Will See My Favour Made Manifest Over You.” - By Pastor Jahfas Victor Ahua
- I Heard "Your Eyes Shall Behold Their Fall" - By Pastor Jahfas Victor Ahua
- I Heard "Step Out! You Will Not be Disappointed" - By Jahfas Victor Ahua
- I Heard “Your Times Are In My Hands” — By Pastor Jahfas Victor Ahua
- I Heard "Rest in My Grace" - By Pastor Jahfas Victor Ahua
- I heard “heaven has released an answer to Corona Virus”
- I Heard “Move, Go Forward and Take the Land.” - Pastor Jahfas Victor Ahua
- I HEARD THE LORD SAY “IT IS NOT OVER YET! I AM ONLY STRENGTHENING YOUR FOUNDATION” - by Pastor Jahfas Victor Ahua
- I Heard "Help is on The Way, Do Not Give in to Despair" - By Pastor Jahfas Victor Ahua
- I Heard "A New Dawn" - By Pastor Jahfas Victor Ahua