Daily Devotional & Prophecy
September 5, 2020.
You Have Embraced My Promises
Yes, we are overcoming. It is a moment to hang in and hang on to the cross. Just keep waiting, help is on the way.
Yes, Gleanings from the Book of Galatians. We were able to see from our last discussion, that the law was not God’s main agenda, it was added because of transgression. It was added to increase sin, to make sin exceedingly sinful so man would run to Jesus for the grace of God.
But I understand that a lot people reading this won’t be satisfied with what we discussed, hence the Apostle goes on to further say in this verse;
Is the law then against the promises of God? God forbid: for if there had been a law given which could have given life, verily righteousness should have been by the law.
“Is the law then against the promises of God? God forbid”
I know someone may say, see? Pastor I told you, Paul even said “GOD FORBID” The law is not against God’s promises. That’s right beloved, but look further, it says something very shocking, it says;
“For if there had been a law given which could have given life, verily righteousness should have been by the law”
They are two things to be deduced from the above statement;
First, there had never existed any law at any time that could give life. There is no law in existence that could give life. The law does not give life the law ministers death 2Cor.3:7
Secondly, the law does not give righteousness, if it could, righteousness would have been by the law. But since it has no power to minister righteousness, Christ had to be our righteousness.
The law does not produce righteousness in us, it entered to empower and increase sin in us 1Cor. 15:56 & Romans 5:20
If there ever was a law given that could offer life and righteousness, then Christ would not have come. This is why when many say, now that we are saved, we must keep the law for righteousness, its just reveals blunt scriptural ignorance.
There has never been a law given that could offer that.
The law does not give life and righteousness, its work is to offer death and increase sin in a man when you dare look to it for life.
Christ our life, Christ our righteousness. The Holy one of God is our all and not the law.
We will continue tomorrow…
In an encounter with the Lord, I saw a Christian waiting on God, then I saw another person With the name Promise come and embrace this Christian. And I felt the Lord say “now is the set time to fulfil my promises”
Thou shalt arise, and have mercy upon Zion: for the time to favour her, yea, the set time, is come.
Then the Lord said, “Now is the set time to fulfil my promises upon you. Now is the time to favour Zion.
I have risen out of my holy habitation to show you my mercy. My favour will now manifest as my promises have embraced you.
Yes, this is the set time, you are now in union with my favour – for you have embraced my promises”
Blessings in Christ,
Pastor Jahfas Victor Ahua
Living Hill Christian Church.
- I Heard "Live in Peace with Them" - By Pastor Jahfas Victor Ahua
- I Heard “I Have Hand Picked You for Favour This Season” - Pastor Jahfas Victor Ahua
- I Heard "The Snare is Broken, and We are Escaped" - By Pastor Jahfas Victor Ahua
- I Heard “You are Being Promoted to the Top” - By Pastor Jahfas Victor Ahua
- I heard "You Will Now See The Greatness of Your God" - By Pastor Jahfas Victor Ahua
- I Heard "I AM Multiplying The Harvest" - By Pastor Jahfas Victor Ahua
- I Heard "Do again The Things You Have Done Before and Have Failed" - By Pastor Jahfas Victor Ahua
- I Heard "You Shall Not Sink But Prevail" - By Pastor Jahfas Victor Ahua
- I Heard " A Blessing is Coming Upon You" By Pastor Jahfas Victor Ahua
- I Heard "My Spirit Remaineth Among You: Fear Ye Not" - By Pastor Jahfas Victor Ahua