“You Have Stepped Into Your Eternal Inheritance”
In an encounter with the Lord, I saw the Lord pour out living water on many sons as they knelt before him pleading there cause at the throne of grace and mercy. The power of God was mightily released through this living water.
Coming out, The Lord spoke and said “Say to the desolate, to her that is forsaken, enlarge your tents, make room for more, for your moment of great delivery has come.
The time is accomplished for you to be delivered, now is your season of life. For a moment you felt forsaken, but I never left you, my word was growing and your season of new life has come. With Great mercies I am rebuilding Zion.
Keep this within your heart and keenly watch as things you thought you had lost begin to come back to you. Relationships and closed doors are now reopening by my life. This is what I have sown and you will now experience the manifestation.
The remaining part of this year 2021 and 2022 you are experiencing restoration, the lines will be falling unto you in pleasant places. You are set to experience what you have never experienced in your life before.
Steadily, one drop after another of my goodness, you will experience one level of growth to the other, ever increasing and never to taste the bitterness of the desolation you have experienced in the season that has just closed on you.
You will forever be glad you never turned back on following me. You have stepped into your eternal inheritance!”
And so it was, that, while they were there, the days were accomplished that she should be delivered.
Sing, O barren, thou that didst not bear; break forth into singing, and cry aloud, thou that didst not travail with child: for more are the children of the desolate than the children of the married wife, saith the LORD.
Enlarge the place of thy tent, and let them stretch forth the curtains of thine habitations: spare not, lengthen thy cords, and strengthen thy stakes;
For thou shalt break forth on the right hand and on the left; and thy seed shall inherit the Gentiles, and make the desolate cities to be inhabited.
Fear not; for thou shalt not be ashamed: neither be thou confounded; for thou shalt not be put to shame: for thou shalt forget the shame of thy youth, and shalt not remember the reproach of thy widowhood any more.
For thy Maker is thine husband; the LORD of hosts is his name; and thy Redeemer the Holy One of Israel; The God of the whole earth shall he be called.
For the LORD hath called thee as a woman forsaken and grieved in spirit, and a wife of youth, when thou wast refused, saith thy God.
For a small moment have I forsaken thee; but with great mercies will I gather thee.
Blessings in Christ,
Pastor Jahfas Victor Ahua
Living Hill Christian Church
- Holy Spirit Special - By Pastor Jahfas Victor Ahua
- I Heard “I am selecting a new breed for higher impact.” - By Pastor Jahfas Victor Ahua
- I Heard The LORD Say "I AM Doing a Work You Will See and Your Heart Will Fear" - By Pastor Jahfas Victor Ahua
- GIFTS OF HEALINGS CONFERENCE
- I heard “I AM Planting Them in Strategic Places” - Pastor Jahfas Victor Ahua
- I HEARD “YOU ARE WAXING GREAT, GOING FORWARD, GROWING AND BECOMING VERY GREAT”
- I Heard “I AM Making You Glad for all The Years” - By Pastor Jahfas Victor Ahua
- I HEARD THE LORD SAY “THE TIME FOR THE MIRACULOUS HAS ARRIVED!"
- I Heard The LORD say “I Do Not Change, Therefore You Will Not Be Put to Shame” - By Pastor Jahfas Victor Ahua
- I Heard The LORD SAY “Know That I AM With You And I AM Keeping You.“ - By Pastor Jahfas Victor Ahua